1. Deposit - a non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm each booking. The balance must be received 8 weeks before the arrival date, as stated on the Booking Form. Late payment of the balance may result in the cancellation of the booking.
2. Security Deposit - of £250 (300€) per week for Les Glycines,£125 (150€) per week for La Roche/Les Petites Pierres is payable, with the balancing payment, as a guarantee against any breakages ,damages, losses or transgressions of our Terms and Conditions during your stay or excess cleaning required at the end. Please notify us of any malfunctions, breakages or failures of items prior to your departure – as failure to do so could affect the experiences of following guests and we will have to make an appropriate deduction from the security deposit. This is refundable within 7 days of your departure, minus any deductions necessary. The deposit sum shall not limit your liability to us. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to guest’s personal belongings.
3. Cancellations - cancellation by guests should be notified as soon as possible and will be at the loss of deposits paid. If cancellation occurs after the balance has been received, the full amount will be withheld. Holiday insurance should be arranged to cover all eventualities. If we are able to re-book (which we will do our best to do), we will return all monies except deposit payment and those costs expended in achieving a replacement booking. In the unlikely event that a Gite has to be withdrawn from rental, the proprietors must reserve the right to cancel and will advise guests immediately and where possible, will offer alternative and equal accommodation. If this is not possible, all monies will be returned to the guests immediately. In the event of the booking being cancelled or altered by force majeure or other events outside our control, we cannot accept liability.
4. Period of possession – commences 5.00pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. Arrival between 4.30pm and 9.30pm .
5. Rental includes – Electricity, gas, bed linen, hand towels and t-towels. Large Shower/Bath towels are available payable separately. Guests to supply their own pool towels. For bookings 14+ days we supply a second set of bed linen and towels.
6. Number of guests staying in the property - this must not exceed the number quoted on the booking form, unless by prior arrangement with the proprietors. We are unable to accommodate any Pets in July and August.Outside of these months please contact us regarding your Pet(s)
7. Pool and other guest areas and surrounding countryside - Access to these areas and general supervision is the responsibility of parents or guardians of children and those not able to care for themselves. Children ( under 12’s) are strictly not permitted in the Pool area unless supervised by an adult. The Pool gate must always be locked on leaving the Pool. Please ensure that the Pool and Games areas are kept tidy. Please respect the privacy of our neighbours and other guests. An area is provided for barbecues for each Gite. Bonfires are not permitted.
8. Condition of Gites - At the end of the rental period, the Gites must be left in the same state of cleanliness and order as at the start of the holiday. Cleaning materials and equipment are provided in the property. Any items damaged or broken must either be replaced or will be deducted from your security deposit. The proprietors live on site and are available to help with any difficulties relating to the Gite.
9. Smoking - Permitted outside only.
10. Drainage – As in most of rural France, the properties have drainage to septic tanks. It is therefore vital that ONLY toilet tissue (2 ply) and non-bleach products are used in the toilet. Wet wipes, cotton wool, sanitary and Baby products, etc must be disposed of in the bins provided. Failure to follow these conditions will result in expensive inconvenience and all charges incurred will be at the liability of guests.
11. Rubbish and Re-Cycling – Please ensure that all your rubbish and re-cycling is cleared from the Gite at the end of your stay. No re-cycling items should be placed in the general green rubbish bin. Only black tied plastic sacks to be used for general rubbish.
12. Complaints – We endeavour to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible, so if there are any problems please report them to us as soon as possible so that we can rectify them promptly.